Disclaimer

WARNING: This blog contains BDSM images and stories of an extreme nature, featuring surgeries and amputations. I do not condone rape, mutilation and any other violence against women. The pictures and scenarios that are shown here are pure fantasy and do in no way reflect reality. Any similarities with real persons or events are purely coincidental. All women depicted here are at least 18 years old.

Monday, June 19, 2017

I hate my piece of shit laptop (rant)

So, I just wanted to finish my new piece of artwork, which is spent three days working on and just when I was about to save it, my fucking laptop crashed, corrupting the PSD file. Now everything is lost in time, like tears in the rain. So I guess, sorry guys and girls, my comeback has to wait for a while longer. Hopefully I can muster the energy to do exactly the same work a second time.

5 comments:

  1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoAzpa1x7jU#t=1m48s
    are you an android?!?!?
    haha, hopefully you can motivate yourself to post stuff later on. your work is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :((( Oh of courssssse. Eagerly awaiting. If you can, go into your photoshop settings and turn on autosave so if it happens to you again, there might be a backup. So sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn, bad luck. We'll still be here waiting for your next master piece :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn,that happened to one of my stories recently.
    You will know when I have recovered from it (in one or more senses) when you see "We Hunted the Minotaur" listed at Smashwords.
    Hang in there. Make someone be good to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear from you i love your work.in fact i am creating a 3d piece inspired by one if your art pieces.
    https://www.tumblr.com/blog/rubbercamille

    ReplyDelete